Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our sweet granddaughter...Sadie Pearl Evans

This was the first time that I saw Sadie. I was so excited to hold her. Isn't she beautiful!

This cute little bundle weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz.

This tiny bracelet was given to her by her great-grandma Pearl.

Grandpa adores his new grand-daughter.

We were so excited to spend time with Sadie in North Carolina. She is such a sweet little baby!

We tried to match outfits that day. Doesn't she look pretty in pink!

Sadie loves to sleep on Daddy's chest.

Her first dress fits her perfect. She looks like a little doll in it!

She loves to be outside on the front porch. I have so much fun just rocking her. The weather has been perfect in North Carolina.

She is cozy and comfortable when Grandpa holds her.

Sadie was born on Sunday, July 13th 2008 at 3:59 a.m. We are so excited to have our tenth grandchild. She is such a beautiful baby. We were so fortunate to be able to spend time with her and her family. Mike has been off for the whole week so it has made our time here extra special. Emily is doing well and is an amazing mom to little Sadie! We have also enjoyed being here with Emily's mom. It will be so hard to leave Sadie, Mike and Emily when we go back to Arizona.

10 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

She is so cute! I'm so excited to meet her!

Matthew and Jana said...

I love the picture of her with her pearl bracelet.

Full House said...

She looks so adorable. Congrats!! Christina

PS - I started a blog
vivafullhouse.blogspot.com

Webb Family said...

What a cutie!
I love the small dress, she is darling!!

Kristine Thompson said...

She's a cutie! Congratulations!

Courtney Vance said...

Hey lady! What a cutie. I just want to snuggle her. Yes I did cut my hair. I've cut it even more since the latest picture on my blog. I guess I should post a new one. Come back this week and I'll have a new one for you.

Barb Elder said...

Beautiful baby. Lucky you! Next summer you will have to plan a trip to Utah and come to our cabin. It would be fun for you to go and see your ancestor's home in Fariview. Jason was pretty excited.

Debbie said...

I was so glad to see pictures right away on Mike and Emily's blog but it was even better to see you there with Tom. She is a doll. We are so excited for them!!

Susan said...

Loved the pearl bracelet! Such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl -
Isn't blogging fun -- It is so fun to see Mike and Emily's little one. How wonderful for all of them. I have to agree being a grandparent is the best of all!
Carol Scarbrough